Some questions for you
– Do you drink alone when you feel angry or sad?
– Does your drinking ever make you late for school or work?
– Does your drinking worry your family or friends?
– Do you ever drink after telling yourself you won’t?
– Do you ever forget what you did while you were drinking?
– Do you ever get headaches or have hangovers after drinking?
– Have you started hanging out with heavy drinking friends?
– Do your friends use less alcohol than you do?
– Have you ever been in trouble because of your drinking?
– Do you ever borrow money or go without things in order to buy alcohol?
– Is drinking hurting your reputation?
– Do you feel a sense of power when drinking?
– Do you ever drink until your supply is gone?
– Have you ever lost friends because of your use of alcohol?
Another study suggested that merely thinking about money could lead to unethical behaviour. Nicholas Gill, the deception expert has found out that having a lot of money and not knowing what to do with it can lead to been an alcoholic. It helps you to think in other ways while taking it and been drunk.